My research interests lie in machine learning, specifically its applications to natural language processing. My current research focus is on exploiting cross-lingual embeddings for language understanding.
- Paper on robust cross-lingual hypernymy detection with Yogarshi Vyas, Marine Carpuat and Dan Roth accepted to NAACL 2018!
- Paper based on my MSR Boston internship work on learning multi-sense embeddings using multilingual signals wins Best Paper Award at Repl4NLP 2017!
Thanks Adam, Matt, Kai-Wei and James for the awesome time at Boston!
- Paper with Ming-Wei Chang accepted at EACL 2017!
- Paper with Ming-Wei Chang, Kai-Wei Chang and Scott Yih accepted at EMNLP 2016!
- Paper with Manaal Faruqui, Chris Dyer and Dan Roth accepted at ACL 2016!
- I am interning this summer at MSR Boston with Adam Kalai and Matt Taddy.